A world where everyone has a decent place to live.
Our work over the past 35 years has demonstrated time and again that Home is the Key. We create strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter which plays a key role in positively influencing a family's education, health and financial stability.
Community Builder Sponsor ($5,000)
• Recognition at 35th Celebration Luncheon & Events • Priority Seating at luncheon for eight (8) guests • Logo/Name on promotional/media materials related to celebration • Inclusion at wall raising & home dedication ceremony • Opportunity to participate in one (1) volunteer Team Build Days or in ReStore
Ground Breaking Sponsor ($2,500)
• Reserved seating for six (6) guests at luncheon • Logo/Name on all event related materials • Opportunity to participate at one (1) volunteer Build Day or in ReStore
Hard Hat Table Sponsor ($1,000)
• Reserved seating for four (4) at luncheon • Logo/Name recognition as available
Building Block Sponsor ($500)
• Reserved seating for two (2) at luncheon • Logo/Name recognition as available
Individual Ticket ($100)
• Reserved seating for one (1) at luncheon
So, please help us by making a donation to Habitat. Together, we can unlock futures. Habitat for Humanity of Brevard County has served over 530 families in the past 35 years. Your generosity will help us increase the number of families we can serve the future.
Habitat for Humanity of Brevard County, Inc. is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. Your gift is
tax deductible. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained
from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free (800-435-7352) within the state.
Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.